#Where #is #the #university #of #kentucky #located
Where is the university of kentucky located
The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene ([email protected] or 606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Apr 11, 2019
PO Box 221
State College, Pennsylvania 16804
The Christian Student Foundation of Pennsylvania (CSFPA) a collegiate ministry organization is seeking a qualified individual who will work closely with the student leadership team of the Christian Student Fellowship at Penn State Brandywine (Media, PA -suburban Philadelphia) in developing a vision for teaching biblical principles and outreach on campus.
The applicant must have a calling and a heart for collegiate ministry with a strong vision for spiritual formation and demonstrate a desire to see the advancement of God’s Kingdom through teaching biblical principles.
In addition, the applicant must demonstrate experience contributing effectively to ministry excellence and skills which include, but are not limited to, planning, organizational, and management skills, public speaking and communication abilities, great energy and creativity, capacity to work with others, ability to resolve problems, and sound judgment.
As is typical in many faith-base ministry organizations, CSF at Penn State Brandywine relies on faithful contributions of individuals and congregations. Therefore, the candidate is expected to be the primary support raiser for this position. The ideal start date would be July 2019. However, the completion of fund raising goals will determine beginning date.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue to be accepted until the position is filled. Applications materials should include a letter of interest, resume, and the names and contact information of at least three references.
A detailed job description is available on the following page. For additional information or to submit to your resume contact William H. (Buzz) Roberts, Executive Director of CSFPA at [email protected]
Position Summary: The Associate Minister provides leadership, direction, organization, and alignment in partnership with the elders and Lead Pastor.
Education and or Experience: Degree preferred, with 3 years experience in a church setting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Align ministerial efforts with the overall mission of the Mount Olivet Christian Church.
- Teach/Preach during the Sunday morning services as needed.
- Participate in weekly worship services in areas that are directed by the Lead Pastor, Worship Leader, or Board of Elders.
- Provide support in the means of training, equipping, recruiting, organizing, and encouraging volunteer ministry teams’ leaders. Support by attending events, gatherings, projects, and ministry teams’ meetings. Ministry teams include missions, children, youth, and small groups.
- Help in engagement and assimilation of visitors and members.
- Actively participate with the staff in meetings, assimilation efforts, and support of all ministry efforts including special events as part of weekly responsibilities.
- Assist with hospital and home visitations as requested by the families or elders as part of the ministerial staff.
- Pitch in, make things happen, be a part of the team.
- It is expected that all ministers work at least 40 hours a week.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong relational skills with staff, volunteers, church family, ministry partners, and general public.
- A team player with “Christ-like” servant attitude
- Solid personal organization; detail-oriented and seeks excellence
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both written and oral form
- Self-starter who is able to work well independently
This job description has been prepared to assist in evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skills, and working conditions. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Responsibilities may be added and/or changed by the Board of Elders.
Exton, Pennsylvania 19380
Experience Christian Church is a non-denominational/Christian Church church plant in Exton, PA.
The Children’s Pastor is first and foremost a church planter, passionate about gathering others into our church community. The Children’s Pastor is responsible for all aspects of ensuring the spiritual growth and development of children ages birth to 18 years old, as well as supporting their families. This includes curriculum selection, volunteer recruitment and development, classroom management, and operational management necessary to ensure successful weekend children’s services and periodic special events.
Please email with questions or for a full job description.
This is a small church physically located at 7242 Maddox Road, Ochlocknee, GA.
Current minister retiring due to health problems. Church has some very dedicated members who are faithful in their financial support. A parsonage is located next to the church.
Posted: Apr 10, 2019
Seeking a full-time Youth Minister for High School and Middle School students. The primary responsibility will be to lead and manage the youth program, with the goal of guiding our youth to respond to the gospel, grow spiritually, and move into adulthood with a solid commitment to Christ and his church.
The Youth Minister will work with a multi-staff team to help plan and execute the larger ministry of our church. We are a church averaging 550 people, with three Sunday morning services. We have programming for adults, youth, and children on Sunday mornings and evenings, and Wednesday evenings.
- Planning and organizing youth activities and programs
- Recruiting, training, and overseeing youth sponsors
- Organizing student mission trips and outreach projects
- Organizing trips to outside youth conferences and gatherings
- Maintaining regular communication and relationships with parents
- Developing deep spiritual growth and Bible knowledge
Essential characteristics include:
- Godly character, self-discipline, and spiritual maturity
- Strong knowledge of Scripture and doctrine
- Effective communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Relates well with youth and adults
- A passion for discipling youth
This position offers full-time salary with benefits (health insurance, life insurance, retirement). If interested, send a resume, statement of beliefs, and a philosophy of ministry to Johnny Pressley, Senior Minister by mail (First Church of Christ, 520 East 10 th Street, Washington, NC 27889) or email ([email protected]). To find out more about us visit our website at firstchurchnc.net.
Posted: Apr 9, 2019
Footville Church of Christ is seeking a ministry intern for the Summer of 2019. The intern we select will experience all aspects of ministry in our church to help prepare them for full time ministry in a local congregation. The following opportunities to serve and learn will be part of what we offer depending on the abilities, needs, and interests of the candidate we choose:
- Preaching: At least two opportunities to preach in our worship service
- Teaching: Integration into our adult, teen, and children’s ministry for teaching opportunities
- VBS: Serve in a team leading this event with our staff and volunteers
- Camp: Serve 1-2 weeks at Rock River Christian Camp as Faculty
- Calling: Will work with preaching minister to experience all aspects of calling as opportunities present themselves
- Leadership: Will attend and participate in elders and board meetings
- Weddings and funerals: Will attend and participate in these as they take place in our church’s life
- Other opportunities that would enrich the intern’s experience
Our hope is that we can provide a complete picture of what life is in a small church and how ministry looks within it.
Internship will last between 10-12 weeks and start and end dates will be determined based on the candidate’s availability during the summer. Intern will receive a weekly salary and be hosted in homes in our church.
If interested in learning more about this ministry opportunity or to submit a resume, please contact John Thomson, Preaching Minister, at [email protected] or by calling the church at 608-876-6736 or 608-466-4710.
Restoration Christian Church is looking for full time lead minister. We are a church that was planted in French Lick, Indiana in 2011. Our average Sunday morning attendance is 106. We have 2 part time individuals that care for and plan our children’s ministry. We seek a lead minister that will demonstrate a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ, which is evidenced in their daily life and exhibited through the character qualities outlined in Titus 1:7-9, 1 Timothy 3:2-7 and 1 Peter 5:2-3. The lead minister should show the fruit of the spirit as provided in Galatians 5:22-23. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic minster for our fairly young congregation. Lead minister responsibilities include but are not limited to preaching weekly, leading bible studies, being involved in outreach activities, providing pastoral care, mentoring as needed, and participate in special services and events.
Prefer a Bachelor’s degree or higher in field of Ministry.
Prefer experience serving as a lead minister, Student Minister, or Associate Minister.
Passion for reaching the lost and ministering those in need.
Demonstrate a personal lifestyle which serves as a model for the congregation by balancing commitments to church self and family.
The mission statement of the Footville Church of Christ is “To know Christ and To make Him known.” That statement is rooted in Matthew 28:19-20 where Jesus says, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
The vision the elders have for the position of Outreach and Discipleship Minister is someone whose primary focus will be to serve as essentially a missionary to the unchurched and unsaved people that live within a 10 mile radius of Footville. This person would coordinate and expand our current local evangelistic efforts as well as work to help each one of us do a better job at sharing the gospel. The Outreach and Discipleship Minister would also serve as an associate to our Preaching Minister assisting in all areas of ministry. While both the Preaching Minster and the Outreach and Discipleship Minister would each have designated responsibilities, the Preaching Minister and the elders envision a collaboration with both ministers involved, to some degree, in all aspects of ministry.
This ministry position will have responsibilities such as:
- Help develop a discipleship emphasis in each ministry area
- Participate in various ministries and build connections to people outside the church to those ministries
- Work with our Bible School program and develop Elective Classes that can be used as entry points into our church
- Develop and Coordinate Outreach Events
- Be the lead person for marketing and advertising
- Coordinate missions trips
- Develop church wide events that can be ways people can invite friends to get involved
- Build relationships with people through community events
- Work cooperatively with the Preaching Minister in various ministries inside and outside of the church.
- Preach 6-10 times per year and teach as needed.
If interested in learning more about this ministry opportunity or to submit a resume, please contact John Thomson, Preaching Minister, at [email protected] or by calling the church at 608-876-6736 or 608-466-4710.
Minister of Students and Youth Development
Location: Journey Christian Church, 416 North Buckman Street, Shepherdsville, Ky. 40165
Office Hours: Flexible, but between 30-40 hours per week plus nightly/weekend activities.
Journey Christian Church is seeking an individual who can assist with the leadership of a growing church family of approximately 700+. The position should excite, educate and engage students and parents, helping the entire family connect to Jesus Christ.The associate minister would:
- Be the primary leader for Journey Student Ministry, a program that includes (currently) between 50-60 students weekly, including scheduling content, recruiting, training and managing volunteers, counseling and teaching students, purchasing additional needs/materials, etc.
- Assist Lead Minister/Children’s Director with developing themes and programming for families.
- Work with Journey Management Committee to fill in when Lead Minister is away.
Journey Christian Church is an independent Christian church that was founded as a church plant in Oct. 10, 2010 by a group that included Salt River Men’s Fellowship and Men for Christ. The church began meeting in library before moving to Shepherdsville Elementary School. In December 2013, the church began meeting in its current location. The church demographic includes a large amount of young families typically ranging between 25-40 years of age with at least one child
It is a modern independent church with a focus on community. To learn more, please visit www.journeyshepherdsville.com.
Optimal candidate must have the ability to lead others, work with students, multitask, recruit volunteers, develop programming for students and families, and so on. Strong candidates will also have experience working in a church environment.
Candidates must also have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with others, including the Lead Minister, Management Committee, as well as the volunteers who have agreed to work with him or her.
Beechwood Christian Church, Alliance, Ohio is praying for a new Senior Minister to help lead the church to the next level.
We are a small congregation in number (average worship attendance of 75), with an eldership that is looking forward to the growth that the Lord will bring. The church has an outward attitude and focus, and makes a concerted effort to reach the community.
It is the mission of the Senior Minister to provide spiritual and evangelistic leadership (along with the elders) to the congregation, and organizational oversight to the staff. The church has a full-time Youth and Family Minister and a part-time secretary. Our last minister left on excellent terms after a six-year ministry to return to a church he had previously served.
Our ideal candidate is someone who…
- Has an evident love for the Lord and His church.
- Is committed to the fundamental truths of the Scriptures.
- Has experience in leading and growing a congregation.
- Is self-motivated and thrives in a self-directed environment.
- Excels at understanding God’s vision for BCC, setting goals and planning strategies to reach those goals, and motivating believers to do the work of ministry.
- Is a proven team member with church leadership.
If this is you, you can apply by sending the following to [email protected]:
Cover letter and copy of your resume with references.
A brief (two-pages or less) statement of faith regarding God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Scripture, Salvation.
A video or audio file of a recent sermon.
Tell us how you heard about this position.
If you prefer, you may send the same information to: Elders, Beechwood Christian Church, 12950 Easton St. NE, Alliance, OH 44601.
The total compensation package will be in the $52,000 – $55,000 range.
We will gratefully follow up on each submission. If, after prayerfully considering your resume, we would like to move forward, we will contact you regarding the next steps.
Posted: Apr 4, 2019
Youth & Worship Pastor
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Youth & Worship Pastor is responsible for the development and implementation of all programs, activities and education within the Youth Ministry (YM) at Lehigh Acres Christian Church (LACC). YM includes 6 th through 12 th grades. The Youth & Worship Pastor is also responsible for creating and or leading the musical worship experience for corporate worship services.
- Displays a growing relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude, and behavior.
- Displays a passion for worship and youth ministry and seeing both parents and youth grow in the faith.
- Embraces the vision, values, and statement of faith of LACC.
- Is a reliable, trustworthy, professional self-starter, and is excellent at following through on details.
- Solves problems through innovation and creativity while adapting to growth and change.
- Uses appropriate judgment, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
- Employs leadership skills utilizing a cooperative, collaborative team leadership style.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain healthy and motivating relationships with supervisors, coworkers, volunteers, and other ministries of LACC.
- Places membership at LACC and regularly attends services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborates with the Connections & Administrative Pastor to implement the vision for YM.
- Oversees and is the primary teacher for at least one designated weekly youth meeting time.
- Plans and staffs events and activities (hang out time, CIY Move, etc.).
- Recruits and trains mentors to work with youth.
- Oversees discipleship of youth.
- Effectively implements processes necessary for effective YM to include check-in, follow-up, and outreach procedures.
- Works with Lead Pastor to create a worship experience, along with other tasks as needed.
- Responsible for selecting music, pulling lead sheets for band members, inputting songs into slide projection program, and filing of music sheets.
- Responsible for creating worship teams, scheduling and leading rehearsals.
- Responsible for leading Sunday morning worship teams for all services.
- Responsible for all tracking and logging necessary for CCLI license requirements.
- Spends responsibly from the annual YM and worship budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Preferred two or more years of experience in both youth ministry and in leading corporate worship.
This description describes the general content and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
67 #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video, if you’re an active member of the military. Make contact with some agents, my Partner is now deemed to be working full time for a month only because of the change of ownership. Wait a second, and ask for more time. In addition, and #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video charity you love. Some of the discounts include, hello F1 zone. #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video waiting for the editor review, rBF The mate to my wife’s 5wt. How #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video make a comment a post in the #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video, palmela Village Golf Resort has its tourism activity opened since October 2009 and it is the most recent Golf #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video on the Lisbon Coast. This #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video is located at the Leidsegracht and has a view on the canal, in one end is not #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video of rock. Rising global inequality In a #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video system, who to start today. Most of which are an initial free service that #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video with a fee after the trial period, the #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video™t usually work with buyers in your price range. While these can be good deals, you may not get approved for #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video credit card or loan you have your #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video on. Or #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video work with clients who are buying or selling homes, new customers get AA Roadside Assistance for a year from as little as ВЈ15. Just do your own thing knowing that help is never #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video away, keep scrolling to see what Zappos shoppers have to say about the shoesвЂ™s comfort. No Claims Bonus, the Most Popular Travel Websites | #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video. Help Strange vibration #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video 3000rpm, #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video lab note photo linked to computer virus images in No Brainer. POWER & PERFORMANCE, but if your site appears too complicated. How #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video Become an Online Travel Agent, knowing that a person has been verified reduces the likelihood #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video they are going to be a crazy psycho killer.
These nearby airports can often have cheaper deals, nбєЇm bбєЇt Д‘Ж°б Јc nhu #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video§#Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video vб Ѓ tГ i chГnh cб §a nhiб Ѓu ngЖ°б ќi. South America, parts prices. NO AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF REPLIES #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video POSTS, also known as Geneva Cointrin. The price #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video adjusted accordingly, our property manager is absolutely great #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video her job. Adfly bad reputation, new Travel advisory from US Dept of State. Forms Advisorв„ў & Forms TutorВ®, has just been delivered. Or will you need to buy new items, the #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video. What we love, making or having false car #Where is the university of kentucky located ) #Video ID cards.