With Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans, our faster, simpler and totally online way to get a mortgage, you can find out which loan option is right for you.
Not comfortable starting online? Answer a few questions, and we ll have a Home Loan Expert call you.
FHA loans make getting a mortgage easy
- Do you need less stringent qualification and credit requirements?
- Is your down payment or home equity less than 20%?
- Do you have an FHA loan and want to save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, an FHA loan may be right for you! The easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying, an FHA gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices. Opt for the security of a fixed rate or the versatility of an FHA 5-year ARM.
Why you should choose Quicken Loans
- Only Quicken Loans offers you the Closing Cost Cutter. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
- With more than 32 years of experience, we’ve designed a mortgage process that adapts to your needs.
- As an approved FHA lender, Quicken Loans will guide you through the process with minimal fuss.
- Quicken Loans is the #1 FHA lender based on loan volume for 2016, according to Inside FHA Lending (November 2016).
Other loans you might be interested in:
How It Works
FHA loan qualification requirements
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
How an FHA loan works
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgages are available
FHA loan extras
- Refinance your FHA loan easier and faster (and potentially with no appraisal) with FHA Streamline.
Learn more about FHA loans
Manage Your Mortgage
- Try Rocket Mortgage
- Talk to an Expert
- Call Us at (800) 251-9080
- Sign in to MyQL
Research Your Options
Learn About Quicken Loans
Quicken Loans, 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226-1906.
©2000 – 2017 Quicken Loans Inc. All rights reserved. Lending services provided by Quicken Loans Inc., a subsidiary of Rock Holdings Inc. “Quicken Loans” is a registered service mark of Intuit Inc., used under license.