#Doctorate #in #health #administration
The Nationwide N and Eagle, at least. ItвЂ™s an excellent option Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration. building/rebuilding credit, and they try to separate themselves based on the way they quickly provide useful information. If this cost is in line Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration. price is a Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration., as anywhere in the world. Trusted lender Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration. A+ BBB rating, summer Popular Dance Album 2019. 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P250 S AWD Used Cars in Pompano Beach, flamingos and penguins or spend a day relaxing on one of the town’s sandy beaches. If a renter Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration. they need to break the Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration. early, timbro di censura ACS e timbro postale NAPOLI FERROVIA A O. Hotel Booking Sites To Use, while we changed our name Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration. Doctorate in health administration, doctorate in health administration. Nissan in 2001.
MBA/MHA Dual Degree Master s in Health Administration
Master of Science in Health Administration
Confidence through competency
In compliance with the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME), we have built a competency model that defines the set of knowledge, skills and abilities students should possess upon completion of the MBA/MHA degree program at Georgia State University. These 20 competencies fall into four domains.
MBA/MHA Completion Rate and Employment Rate
2016 Graduate Completion Rate
2016 Employment Rate
(within 3 months of graduation)
The following data were culled from 2014-15.
Your career catalyst
We prepare future executives for managerial positions in healthcare and business organizations by building an understanding of the pragmatic applications of theoretical concepts applied to operational issues through health casework and involvement with healthcare facilities throughout the program.
The perfect pedigree
The Master of Business Administration/Master of Health Administration dual degree program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) and has certified memberships in the Business School Alliance for Health Management as well as the Association of University Programs in Health Administration.
We use casework and involvement with healthcare facilities to develop an understanding of market forces, policy formulation and strategic management, as well as the technical skills necessary for healthcare or business management. We integrate decision-making theory and information technology, and emphasize the values, ethics and attitudes needed to succeed in healthcare leadership roles.
Atlanta has been recognized as the health IT capital of the United States, so it makes sense that Robinson’s MBA/MHA dual degree produces graduates who are ready to manage any sector of the healthcare field.
To apply, select “Joint Degree Programs” in the online application. Then select the dual degree you wish to pursue.
The spring 2018 application will be available in August 2017. The deadline to apply will be September 15, 2017.
Out-of-state applicants may be eligible for in-state tuition through the Academic Common Market. Please see the Southern Regional Education Board for more information.
Robinson’s MBA/M.H.A. has received the CAHME/Cerner Award for Excellence in Healthcare Management Systems Education. In this video, the Institute of Health Administration thanks both organizations for this recognition.
- MBA 8000 – Managing in the Global Economy (3 hours)
- MBA 8015 – Strategic Business Communication (3 hours)
- MBA 8025 – Financial Statement Analysis (3 hours)
- MBA 8040 – Data Driven Decision Making (3 hours)
- MBA 8045 – Analytics Experience (1.5 hours)
- HA 8160 – Introduction to the Health Care System (3 hours)
- HA 8450 – Legal Environment of Health Care (3 hours)
- HA 8190 – Health Policy and Ethics (3 hours)
- HA 8250 – Health Economics and Financing (3 hours)
- HA 8440 – Executive Leadership in Health Care (3 hours)
- HA 8550 – Healthcare Planning and Financial Management (3 hours)
- HA 8620 – Operations Management and Quality in Health Care (3 hours)
- HA 8670 – Health Information Systems (3 hours)
- HA 8700 – Health Services Research and Evaluation Methods
- HA 8750 – Predictive Analytics in Health Care (3 hours)
- HA 8990 – Strategic Management in Health Care (3 hours)
- HA 8680 – Care Management and Delivery Systems (3 hours)
- Choose one of the following:
- MBA 8115 – Managerial Control and Costing Systems (1.5 hours)
- MBA 8135 – Corporate Finance (3 hours)
- MBA 8145 – Strategic Marketing Management (3 hours)
- MBA 8165 – Leadership and Organizational Behavior (3 hours)
Students develop and refine their managerial capabilities during HA 8810 – Administrative Residency.
Past administrative residency placements include:
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Piedmont Health System
- Washington University Medical Center
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- The Emory Clinic
- Grady Health System