Credit one bank na
Security & Fraud
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We list some activities below that we perform in order to safeguard your data and some tips that you can follow to protect your security.
What We Do:
- We employ industry-proven standards and technologies to protect information in our computing environment.
- We protect our systems and networks from the Internet with firewall systems.
- We use 128-bit SSL encryption technology to protect sensitive information that is transmitted over the Internet.
- We maintain a Global Digital Certificate signed by Verisign® that assures you are, in fact, communicating directly with Credit One Bank.
- We control access to your information inside our company by limiting employee access to systems and data.
What You Should Do:
- Protect your Username and Password. Avoid choosing easily guessed words or numbers. Avoid writing your sign in information in a place where others can view it.
- Use the ‘Sign Out’ button to sign out from Online Account Access upon completion of your session and close your browser.
- Do not use email for account-specific questions. Email is not normally encrypted and your account information could be intercepted.
- Review your statement information regularly for unauthorized transactions.
Alerts Regarding Phishing and Web-Spoofing:
- Phishing is an Internet scam (spoof) in the form of an email or pop-up box. The emails and pop-ups link to sites that look like well-known legitimate businesses and ask you to provide and confirm personal, financial, or password information.
- Legitimate businesses do not ask for this information unless you initiate a request for a service. Please DO NOT RESPOND to these emails requesting personal identity, accounts or password information.
- Scam emails often contain misspelled words, poor grammar, awkward or unprofessional writing and typos.
- Be suspicious of urgent or alarming appeals that request security information.
- Credit One Fraud Alerts messages are provided to you at no cost. You will not be charged for alerts received.
- Message frequency varies, as they are only sent when there is suspicion of fraud.
- Mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- For help send HELP to 89283.
- Send STOP to 89283 to end future fraud alert messages.
- For support contact us at 1-877-825-3242.
To learn other ways to avoid email scams and deal with deceptive spam visit the Federal Trade Commission site at www.ftc.gov/spam
COPYRIGHT – The information and materials contained in the website, including but not limited to text and images herein (excluding certain images licensed from third parties) and their arrangement are © Copyright by Credit One Bank. The information and materials contained in the website may not be copied, displayed, distributed, licensed, modified, published, sold, used to create derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Credit One Bank.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – We use our best efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information and materials on the website, however, information and materials on the website are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Furthermore, we make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information and materials on the website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time-to-time we may amend, change, add, delete, update or alter the information and/or materials contained in the website, including information regarding the products and services described or offered on the website, without notice. We assume no liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained within the website and expressly disclaim any responsibility to update the information or materials contained within the website. By using the website, you acknowledge that we specifically disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect, special, unsolicited or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of your access to or use of the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability associated with any viruses or software which may impact a user’s equipment.
You are leaving CreditOneBank.com